Do you need a d3 Designer USB key?
You have just added a software licence to your basket. To run d3 Designer, you will also need a d3 Designer USB key. Only with this physical USB key you'll be able to run d3 Designer software. If you do not have one yet because you are a first time d3 user, please buy the d3 Designer Starter Pack first (link) which includes the USB key.
Valid d3 Designer USB keys include:
- expired d3 Evaluation keys
- expired d3 Designer keys
Build, design, simulate and sequence your show for 60 days with this full designer license.
- For Windows 7 and up. See full system requirements
- Full features list see our product page
- Activation code will be sent in 1 business day via email
- Once activated, the license will automatically expire after 30 days
- If you have multiple licenses, designer will look for the ones partially used on the key first and continue to use those until time runs out. After that, it will activate the next purchased license on the key. This means the clock only counts down for a single license at a time
- The license will keep counting down even if you don't use designer in the purchased license timeframe
- License sold as software download, USB license key required.
- Designer does not give you an output. To playback your show you will require hardware
Don't need to save your project, or just want to view or learn? Consider using our FREE Trial version instead: fill in the form to receive more details in your mail.